Local Roofers for free roof estimate in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of free roof estimate in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.