Commercial Roofing for gaf roofing in Beverly Hills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.