Commercial Roofer for GAF roofing in Holliday. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Holliday and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of GAF roofing in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.