Local Roofers for gaf roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.