Local Roofers for gaf roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.