Commercial Roofing for gaf roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of gaf roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.