Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.