Residential Roofer for garage roof in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.