Commercial Roofing for garage roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.