Local Roofer for garage roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.