Commercial Roofing for garage roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.