Commercial Roofer for garage roof repair in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.