Local Roofers for garage roof repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.