Commercial Roofing for garage roof repair in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.