Commercial Roofing for garage roof repair in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.