Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYY7JBnr' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for garage roof replacement in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.