Commercial Roofer for garage roof replacement in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of garage roof replacement in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.