Local Roofers for hail damage roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.