Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.