Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.