Local Roofer for hail damage roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.