Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.