Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.