Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYNVccZY' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.