Commercial Roofing for hail damage roof repair in The Villages. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of hail damage roof repair in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.