Commercial Roofing for industrial roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.