Residential Roofing for industrial roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.