Commercial Roofing for industrial roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.