Commercial Roofer for industrial roofing in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.