Commercial Roofing for industrial roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.