Local Roofers for industrial roofing in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.