Local Roofers for industrial roofing in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.