Local Roofers for installing metal roofing in Beverly Hills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.