Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.