Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.