Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.