Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.