Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/3): Error writing file '/tmp/MYBPZkMA' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.