Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.