Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.