Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.