Residential Roofer for installing metal roofs in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.