Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.