Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2016 to be 111,189. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.