Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of The Villages and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.