Commercial Roofer for installing metal roofs in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.