Commercial Roofer for installing shingles in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.