Local Roofers for installing shingles in Crystal River. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Crystal River roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.