Local Roofer for installing shingles in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.