Local Roofers for installing shingles in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.